The role is a hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst based in the heart of the vibrant working on a range of technical and creative projects for some of the most recognisable brands.
You will be required to manage and deliver these projects, ensuring all aspects are covered and documented for both internal teams and external stakeholders.
You will have the commercial acumen and business analysis skills to understand the business needs and translate this into business requirements.
Great communication skills and determination are a must as you coordinate all internal team members (designers, developers, testers etc) to ensure all tasks are completed on time and on budget.
- Build strong productive relationships with our clients in order to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business requirements.
- Ensure the project scope is always accurate and any additions/changes flagged and managed appropriately to prevent project risks and scope creep.
- Produce project deliverables, such as project plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans and time reports.
- Produce business analysis deliverables, such as requirements analysis, functional specifications, user stories and acceptance tests.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure complete clarity on the business logic for any specific project.
- Continually contribute ideas to improve the project from all aspects.
- Assist with troubleshooting and issues across all projects as and when required.
- Manage clients expectations and help grow Darlweb reputation for customer service in the marketplace.
You will also have
- 2-3 years experience of working as a Project Manager/Business Analyst (preferably in a digital agency) with exposure to web development.
- Managed the full project life cycle, from inception to implementation, including user acceptance testing and deployment.
- Knowledge of the different project management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an outstanding attention to detail.
- A passion for UX development and working with new technology.
- Eagerness to grow within the company and put forward ideas for new initiatives.
We offer a competitive salary, pension, exciting work environment, with music playing all day, team events, Christmas party, Birthday cake for everyone, “Drinks” to the weekend Fridays, social events and much more.
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you. Send your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to [email protected].
Unfortunately, we do not offer sponsorship and therefore cannot accept applications from candidates without a permit to work.