We’re Darlweb, a creative digital agency based in the heart of the city that work across a range of projects from large web design and builds to creative integrated solutions. The agency is growing through new client work and existing growth and we have an amazing opportunity to join the creative team.
We’re looking for a junior designer who wants to take their first step into the agency world or someone who has a years experience and is looking to move to the next level. In terms of the ideal candidate, you must have the following qualities:
- Talented: Show us your portfolio, how you have taken a brief, understood the requirements and ultimately concluded with some great design work
- Passionate: The agency is build on a passion to succeed and we want to see your passion and especially your passion for design
- Team player & self starter: We’re a focused team that work across multiple projects and your ability to work with different teams whilst also being able to work independently is a real asset
- Conceptual: We want to hear how you conceptualise briefs, what your process is, how you work through your designs and how this is executed.
You should also have experience in the following programmes/software:
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (essential)
- Sketch (essential)
- Invision (essential)
- HTML, CSS (Desirable)
- UX (Desirable)
Although our main focus is web design we want to see a range of work that covers branding, campaign work, print and any other skills you may have!
This is a great opportunity to work across big projects and take ownership. We believe that your talent and passion define what you do – not your experience. This means that if you have qualities you will be given the chance to work on large projects and take creative ownership.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].